WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?
We may collect the following personal information from you during the course of providing goods and services to you:
· Name, contact information, such as your postal or residential address, email, fax, telephone or mobile number.
· If you have applied for credit with us, we may collect your date of birth and driver’s licence details.
· Any personal information provided by you in relation to setting up a an online account with us (including Information to allow you to reset your password).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Usually we collect your personal information from you directly by mail, email, telephone or meeting with you personally.
We may also collect your personal information via a form on our website or from a third party (e.g. if we are assessing an application for credit which you have made with us).
WHY DO WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collected it (such as providing goods and services to you), as well as purposes which are related to that where you would reasonably expect us to. We will collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information to:
· Provide you with goods and services.
· Improve, review and measure the manner in which we provide our business to you.
· Manage and respond to any complaints or queries you have in relation to our goods or services.
· Market our business.
· Manage our business, including engaging any third parties relating to your business with us (such as a freight company, accountants or legal advisers or a debt collection company).
There are many aspects of website, which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to place orders and receive Apack customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information.
You may choose to deal with us using a pseudonym, however, if you choose to do so, we may not be able to provide you with goods or services or respond to any query or complaint which you have in relation to our goods or services.
We will take reasonable steps to de-identify or destroy your personal information if we no longer require it. We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
We generally do not disclose your personal information overseas. If it becomes necessary to do so in the course of provide goods and services to you to disclose your personal information, we may seek your consent prior to such disclosure.
If we are unable to or do not obtain your consent, we may still disclose that information overseas if you would reasonably expect us to, having regarding to the purpose for which you provided that information to us or to comply with any law or any order by a court or tribunal. Nevertheless, we will always collect and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Act.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR MAKE A COMPLAINT?
If you would like to access or correct your personal information held by us or if you have a privacy related complaint, please contact us using the contact details below:
Call: (03) 9706 6277
Apack Pty Ltd
20 - 50 Waterview Close